- 1 pound(s) campanelle or farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 pound(s) plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6 ounce(s) ricotta salata or feta cheese, crumbled
- 120 mls pitted Niçoise or Kalamata olives
- 120 mls torn fresh basil leaves
- 60 mls extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, toss tomatoes, ricotta salata, olives, basil leaves, and olive oil.
Drain cooked pasta, shaking well. Add to tomato mixture, tossing to combine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.