– There are family gatherings everyday & friend gatherings at least once a week..
– You compete with your friends on who will finish reading the Quraan first
– You see tents, big & small, infront of Mosques, houses, shopping centers.. everywhere..
– You are stuck in traffic jams no matter what time you leave the house/work/destination
– Supermarkets are crowded with people pushing flooded trollies & queues are as long as the eye can see
– TV channels competing with each other with their own set of series marathons
– Food, food & more food..
– You hear the recital of the Tarawee7 prayers ❤
– Suddenly, all the lampposts and billboards in the streets are featuring food advertisements (& this year, TV series advertisements)
– You start thinking of a menu of dish options to exchange with your friends and neighbors.. *yum*
– The days are calm & the nights are festive.
and most importantly,
You know its Remthan when you can feel it in the air..
Mabrook 3alaikom eshahar & May it be a blessed month ahead xo