We all want to grow up. We’re desperate to get there. Grab all the opportunities we can to live. We’re so busy trying to get out of that mess, we don’t think about the fact that it’s going to be cold out there. Really freaking cold. Because growing up sometimes means leaving people behind. And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we’re standing there alone.
All Jacked Up will simply blow your mind. If you thought you knew the whole story on food corporations, the processed meat industry and the harmful health effects of junk foods on children, think again: You’ll be stunned, shocked and outraged over what you’ll see in this film — how the food corporations use manipulative marketing messages to take advantage of children and teens, how processed ingredients like high-fructose corn syrup rapidly accelerate diseases like diabetes in youngsters, and how junk foods destroy families, cause depression and even make kids suicidal. Once you pop this film into your DVD player and start watching, you won’t be able to walk away.
Some of the factors that cause weight gain and obesity are unchangeable like genetics and age. But many are within your control and can be changed.
Between chemical cokes and cardboard in a box, it’s no wonder people go to the doctor and they advise you to take drugs to lower your blood pressure, your cholesterol for the rest of your life and prescribe half a dozen other drugs to offset the side effects. Be well by eating and drinking only organic or natural foods. Anything processed will kill you. Most diseases would not even happen if people grew there own good and got back to nature more. Nothing made in a laboratory is ever going to bring a person health.
The key here is not how much a person can eat but what they eat. Obviously eating burgers, fries and other fast foods is not going to do the body any good. But, by knowing the right foods, they can actually eat more and weigh less. A healthy body can be created by purchasing the right food.
And with so much of this information out there, you might be wondering if the government is looking into the connection of nutrition and behavior. There is very little financial reward for a researcher to find the cause of the disease and consequently, most of the research dollars go to the development of drugs to treat a disease because there’s a lot of money involved. Start thinking of the kids and start teaching them about nutrition. It can make a better home life today and adults to better excel in the world.
In this lecture, Dr. Russell Blaylock explains one of the most important connections between nutrition and our health- how nutrition affects our behavior. Citing a series of important studies, he shows that good nutrition can powerfully enhance our memory, mood, and behavior in a socially desirable way. Like wise he shows us that poor nutrition can lead our youth into a world of violence, crime, depression and suicide. By using an impressive array of studies on both juvenile and adult prisoners, Dr. Blaylock demonstrates these principals and outlines specific measures you can take to protect your children from these detrimental effects. Most importantly, he shows us that it is never too late to make these nutritional changes.
Do you have a Facebook?
Do you use it regularly?
Do you think what happens in Facebook stays in Facebook?
1. The purpose and driving force of the pharmaceutical industry is to increase sales of pharmaceutical drugs for ongoing diseases and to find new diseases to market existing drugs.
2. By this very nature, the pharmaceutical industry has no interest in curing diseases. The eradication of any disease inevitably destroys a multi-billion dollar market of prescription drugs. Therefore, pharmaceutical drugs are primarily developed to relieve symptoms, but not to cure.
3. If eradication therapies for diseases are discovered and developed, the industry has a basic interest to suppress, discredit and obstruct these medical breakthroughs in order to make sure that diseases continue as the very basis for a lucrative prescription drug market.
4. The economic interest of the pharmaceutical industry is the main reason why no medical breakthrough has been made for the control of the most common diseases such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, heart failure, diabetes, cancer, and osteoporosis, and why these diseases continue like epidemics on a worldwide scale.
5. For the same economic reasons, the pharmaceutical industry has now formed an international cartel by the code name “Codex Alimentarius” with the aim to outlaw any health information in connection with vitamins and to limit free access to natural therapies on a worldwide scale.
6. At the same time, the pharmaceutical companies withhold public information about the effects and risks of prescription drugs and life-threatening side effects are omitted or openly denied.
7. In order to assure the status quo of this deceptive scheme, a legion of pharmaceutical lobbyists is employed to influence legislation, control regulatory agencies (e.g., FDA), and manipulate medical research and education. Expensive advertising campaigns and PR agencies are used to deceive the public.
8. Millions of people and patients around the world are defrauded twice: A major portion of their income is used to finance the exploding profits of the pharmaceutical industry. In return, they are offered a medicine that does not even cure.