A few tips for ensuring your kids eat a healthy diet:
* Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine
* Make healthy snacks readily available (all-natural yogurt, EFA-rich almonds, carrot sticks, almond butter and celery)
* Give your child a fish oil supplement – they are not like the cod liver oils of yesteryear. Healthy fats are essential for brain and hormonal development.
* Serve lean meats and other protein-rich foods like eggs, fish, beans, and nuts.
* Choose whole-grain breads and cereals for their fibre content.