Hear the true story from the woman who lived through it
In this interview, you’ll learn:
• The real story of what happened and how the state of Michigan kidnapped Maryanne’s daughter.
• Why psychiatric doctors pushed dangerous psychiatric medications onto Maryanne’s daughter against her will.
• How Child Protective Services engaged in “bait and switch” tactics to lure parents into their centers where their children are taken away.
• The true story of a mysterious woman who showed up at Maryanne’s front door and began interrogating her about her daughter.
• How the police refused to produce any legal documentation justifying their attempt to take away Maryanne’s daughter.
• Maryanne’s experience in the Civil Rights movement and what she has seen happen with the abuse of power.
• The truth about the horrifying stories Maryanne is hearing from other moms from all over the country who are also having their children kidnapped right off the street by Child Protective Services.
• How the African American community in Detroit has come to Maryanne’s defense, with legal help, public marches and social support.
• How the state authorities withheld Maryanne’s daughter’s prosthesis (she is an amputee) and kept it from her as part of her kidnapping.
• The truth of how Maryanne’s daughter was being treated with psychotropic medications to treat the side effects of other psychotropic medications!
• The tricks that CPS plays to abuse the children they’ve kidnapped and then blame the parents for stirring up their own child’s “emotional reactions.”
• How CPS authorities go after multiple generations, targeting the daughters and granddaughters of moms they’ve previously harassed.
• The shocking truth of how Child Protective Services “family treatment centers” are actually funded by pharmaceutical companies.
Children are being kidnapped and trafficked by CPS authorities
“It’s incredible what’s going on, our children are being snatched and kidnapped, they’re being shipped from state to state, and their parents’ rights are being taken away from them.”
“When a police officer knocks on your door and demands your child, and he doesn’t give you a reason why, we all become very frightened, and we wonder who’s child is going to be next? Whose child are they going to snatch and ship off to another state? And never see their child again?”