Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are invited to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Publish the note. Then click on the note and “tag” up to 25 people. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. I don’t care whether you do this or not. I just randomly picked you outta my list. Do whatever. I just had fun with it 🙂
25. I’ve been in the banking industry for over 5 years now. I’d say not bad for a 25 year old!
24. I love Ferrero Rocher chocolates. They’re the simpliest gift on any occasion.
23. I’d love to own a Bugatti Veyron one day! … Hopefully soon!
22. I’m very independent.
21. I love designer brands: Louis Vutton Gucci, Seven Jeans, Rock & Republic =)
20. I hate losing friends. I’ve had friends since I was in kindergarten on my facebook! =P I also can’t stand people who are very fake and pretentious!
19. I want to move in to my own condo by next year in downtown toronto or back in Dubai after I’m done my banking & wealth management course! Or a cozy place by the beach would to too!
18. I don’t know what to do when people cry or get emotional.
17. I miss everything about dubai. It’s home to me, always will be!
16. I have zero tolerance for immaturity, stupidity & drama issues.
15. I hate being misjudged. I hate when people think they know me but they don’t have a clue of who I really am and therefore assume the worst in me.
14. I love all books by Sophie Kinsella & Cecila Ahern
13. I want to go back-packing all around Europe before I turn 30.
12. I want to learn to speak Arabic, Spanish & French more fluently then work for the U.N.
11. I can’t handle people who are very dependent on their partners. Makes me want to strangle them and show them that they are just as well worthy enough to feel complete.
10. I also can’t handle people who forget their friends when they start dating someone new. To me, it’s kind of pathetic to put all your attention on that person and forget who you are.
09. I like talking to older people because they are wiser and of the stories they tell you. I also like listening to babies laugh!
08. I like the sound of rain. But most especially, I’d have to be indoors and not out running about to go somewhere.
07. I like sitting at Starbucks with my Macbook sipping on a Caramel Macciato
06. I’m glad I came to Canada. It changed me in more ways than I can ever imagine.
05. I love my true friends more than anything. Very loyal and would do anything for them as they would for me. But once they break that trust, it’s a done deal.
04. I text a lot. I prefer texting than calling people.
03. I am very career oriented. I have so much that I want to accomplish in the future. I can’t be happy just doing so little with the mindset that I have. And I love knowing people who have future goals in life too. Not just to get married and raise a family.
02. I’d want to go and volunteer abroad
01. I still love him, more than anything in the world. Nothing or no one can ever, ever, ever change that.